Search Our Question Database
- BungalowMo on Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- bdancer222 on Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- Huntsman on Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- Petrusclavus on Capital gains tax increase (Jan 1) from 15% to 23.8%. Do dems not realize this is the worse possible time?
- sophieb on Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2106)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3191)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
Do I still have to pay on my loan if my house goes into foreclosure in illinois?
My house is goung into forclusure and I want to know if I still have to pay on my loan or should I go and file bankrupcy?
...asked on October 3rd, 2011 @ 2:00 am in Loan - Home
Filing bankruptcy will DELAY the foreclosure. You won’t get out of the mortgage without losing the house. You CAN’T make payments on the mortgage without making ONE payment that will bring you current on the loan. They will actually RETURN partial payments.
...answered by STEVEN F on October 3, 2011 @ 2:18 am