Search Our Question Database
- StephenWeinstein on If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Jose on If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Go with the flow on If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Calvin C on If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- capwest5a on Working Capital, current ratio and Acid-test ratio?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2107)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3192)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Working Capital, current ratio and Acid-test ratio?
- Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- Capital gains tax increase (Jan 1) from 15% to 23.8%. Do dems not realize this is the worse possible time?
- Setting up a fund to buy companies?
Where can I get a loan for a house that’s K with bad credit?
I’m trying to buy my first home and have low fica scores. I am working with someone currently who says that they can get me pre-approved for $ 50 or more. I have fallen in love with a house and would like to purchase it. I think I can pick it up for less, but that does not help my situation either. Can someone point me in the right direction? By the way, I’m in upstate NY.
...asked on February 12th, 2012 @ 6:00 pm in Loan - Home
Are you able to qualify for a mortgage, (can afford the principle,taxes and insurance and stay within the ratios required? If yes, then you MIGHT still be able to get approved, but your rate will be higher. Only way to be sure is talk to a mortgage broker or real estate agent
...answered by Dr. Deth on February 12, 2012 @ 6:59 pm
I work for Citibank and I am sure there are local branches that are in NY for you. If you would like some assistance I can help even with a low Fico score. Citibank isn’t driven strictly on credit scores.
...answered by dg8499 on February 12, 2012 @ 7:05 pm
Banco Popular handles situations like yours. No minimums as far as loan amount is concerned and they follow FHA guidelines which means that bad credit isn’t the end all of criterias when getting a loan done.
If you need further assistance email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
...answered by HOUSE27 on February 12, 2012 @ 7:13 pm
Try to find a private lender. They will charge you more interest but they will give you the loan with the property as collateral. You might find one by contacting different lawyers that handle property. They often have clients that will give loans under those conditions or can head you in the right direction.
...answered by towanda on February 12, 2012 @ 7:40 pm
Don’t lose hope if you’re looking to buy a home. There are so many different ways to fund a home now, just about anyone with any kind of credit can get into a home, regardless of credit situation.
Of course, some will cost you more money in the long run, but a home it’s still one of the best investments that you can make, so, in many cases, it’s worth it, especially for the first year of ownership.
You should shop around, and ask different lenders what kind of programs they have, and if they can help. Try to find a lender that specializes in bad credit mortgages. You can find some bad credit mortgage lenders listed on this page on and off:
...answered by Gary H on February 12, 2012 @ 8:36 pm
Hello, Looking to expand your business? acquire a car/house? Solve a financial problem? Review you business finance and loan options. We are UK number one lenders* so you can be sure of good value and flexibility. Contact us now for your quick loans! At 3% interest rate, you sure can get a loan to suit your budget. Contact name: Mr,JOEL OLIC, Email: joelolic1@yahoo,com
...answered by joel o on February 12, 2012 @ 9:23 pm
There are hundreds if not thousands of websites on the internet enumerating the ways to apply and receive home loan when you are plagued with bad credit issues. These sites help consumers with bad credit scores to increase the viability of their existing credit scores and set up loans regardless of their credit history.Companies that specialize in bad credit home loans; usually offer a wide range of options for consumers with bad creditBad credit hasn’t stopped them from purchasing a home. There are several programs available for people with bad credit that helps to restore their credit status and to live debt free lives.
...answered by Dean M on February 12, 2012 @ 9:41 pm