Search Our Question Database
- Greg Consultant on What is the best business to start off if you are a little low on capital ?
- FloorJunkies on What is the best business to start off if you are a little low on capital ?
- jititi j on I need a contract for credit repair?
- Henry on What is the best business to start off if you are a little low on capital ?
- kathlynn on Will closing an old account significantly decrease my credit score?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1314)
- Bank – Capital One (1572)
- Bank – Discover (1315)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (2799)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (1595)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3596)
- Will closing an old account significantly decrease my credit score?
- Who gets my gift card receipt?
- What is the difference between VA, FHA, Conventional?
- I’m applying for a credit card and don’t have a job on paper. How should I go about answering the questions?
- What is the best business to start off if you are a little low on capital ?
In California, can my husband buy a house with his credit alone if he qualifies for an FHA loan?
My husband and I want to buy a house, but I have a credit card in collections from about four years ago. I’m working on paying it off, but it will take a long time. Can my husband get an FHA loan without my credit having to be considered?
...asked on January 19th, 2012 @ 2:25 am in Loan - Home
If he qualifies based on his own income, yes.
...answered by Obviousman on January 19, 2012 @ 2:31 am
Yes. The deed may read, “Mr. John Johnson, a married man, as his sole and separate property.”
...answered by zeuz on January 19, 2012 @ 3:02 am
Yes, one very important thing to consider is that your debts will hae to be included in the debt ratio. Not your score but just your minimal payments on credit cards and cars loans if any.
hope this helps
...answered by jasonalcazar on January 19, 2012 @ 3:22 am