Search Our Question Database
- robert495713 on Can someone recommend an excellent mortgage broker to me?
- matchew318 on Can someone recommend an excellent mortgage broker to me?
- W. E on Can someone recommend an excellent mortgage broker to me?
- Valeria S on Do you think a bank would loan me 15,000 dollars to pay my car off and my student loans?
- ~Trey on Can someone recommend an excellent mortgage broker to me?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (708)
- Bank – Capital One (804)
- Bank – Discover (684)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (2523)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (3488)
- Credit Card – Student (2303)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (2997)
- Loan – Auto (1777)
- Loan – Business (807)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (2912)
- Should I foreclose on my 2 Arizona properties?
- Is ANZ(australian and new zealand banking corporation) a part of VISA?
- Would it be wise to get a prepaid debit card while in collections?
- if i get repossesed truck do i have to pay money after stop sending the payments or come to get me?
- Can someone recommend an excellent mortgage broker to me?
In California, can my husband buy a house with his credit alone if he qualifies for an FHA loan?
My husband and I want to buy a house, but I have a credit card in collections from about four years ago. I’m working on paying it off, but it will take a long time. Can my husband get an FHA loan without my credit having to be considered?
...asked on January 19th, 2012 @ 2:25 am in Loan - Home
If he qualifies based on his own income, yes.
...answered by Obviousman on January 19, 2012 @ 2:31 am
Yes. The deed may read, “Mr. John Johnson, a married man, as his sole and separate property.”
...answered by zeuz on January 19, 2012 @ 3:02 am
Yes, one very important thing to consider is that your debts will hae to be included in the debt ratio. Not your score but just your minimal payments on credit cards and cars loans if any.
hope this helps
...answered by jasonalcazar on January 19, 2012 @ 3:22 am