Search Our Question Database
- NunyaBidNess on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- archlydia on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- Cherry S on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- Billie on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- StephenWeinstein on If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2108)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3192)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Working Capital, current ratio and Acid-test ratio?
- Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- Capital gains tax increase (Jan 1) from 15% to 23.8%. Do dems not realize this is the worse possible time?
In California, can my husband buy a house with his credit alone if he qualifies for an FHA loan?
My husband and I want to buy a house, but I have a credit card in collections from about four years ago. I’m working on paying it off, but it will take a long time. Can my husband get an FHA loan without my credit having to be considered?
...asked on January 19th, 2012 @ 2:25 am in Loan - Home
If he qualifies based on his own income, yes.
...answered by Obviousman on January 19, 2012 @ 2:31 am
Yes. The deed may read, “Mr. John Johnson, a married man, as his sole and separate property.”
...answered by zeuz on January 19, 2012 @ 3:02 am
Yes, one very important thing to consider is that your debts will hae to be included in the debt ratio. Not your score but just your minimal payments on credit cards and cars loans if any.
hope this helps
...answered by jasonalcazar on January 19, 2012 @ 3:22 am