Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
Does anyone know of any private investors who would do debt consolidation loans?
...asked on August 3rd, 2011 @ 4:00 am in Debt Consolidation
I am a mortgage Broker in NYC at Countrywide home loans.
If you are attempting to get a debt consolidation loan – assuming you own a house – it should not be to hard to get one (using the house’s equity to pay for the fees)
If you however, DO NOT have a house, their are private investors who do HARD MONEY LOANS which can be used to consolidate debt – this is assuming your credit is not good enough to use a typical debt consolidator.
To be perfectly honest, debt consolidation in most cases only leads to more debt. You end up paying lender fees and closing costs in addition to what you allready were indebtted.
In many cases, its best to just work out a solution with the bank and pay your debts in time.
...answered by dslcobra on August 3, 2011 @ 4:42 am
I don’t if anyone does. If you find out please let me know
...answered by Sandra S on August 3, 2011 @ 5:40 am
if someone wants to get out of debt today it is pretty easy with a debt consolidation plan
however it may get a bit tricky at times, I suggest you get as much information as possible online on this first,
a good place to start in my humble opinion is an online ebook :
you can read it for free at:
...answered by dreamscorporation on August 3, 2011 @ 5:44 am