Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
Pre paid debit cards work at red box ?
thinking about checking out red box but not keen on using a credit card….do they accept pre paid cards like the ones walmart sells ?
...asked on August 14th, 2011 @ 10:00 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
Anything that has visa or mastercard on it they will take. They also have a sign on the side of the box that says all the payment options they take. They do not take a pre paid card because they need to have your address so they can charge you if you do not return the movie.
...answered by amber on August 14, 2011 @ 10:45 am
Credit cards are fully protected by law. Prepaid cards are not. And the service charge to get a Wal-Mart card would more than quadruple the price.
...answered by shoredude2 on August 14, 2011 @ 11:19 am
No..due to theft and other issues, you can’t use a prepaid card.
...answered by cassy on November 11, 2011 @ 11:45 am
I’ve used a prepaid debit card recently at a Redbox and it worked just fine. Though, only the permanent ones that you get in the mail with your name on it work, not the temporary ones you can easily get from the store.
...answered by funnyboy243 on March 5, 2012 @ 4:40 am