Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
Is there a reloadable debit/credit card (prepaid) that doesn’t require SSN?
I want a reloadable prepaid card that doesn’t SSN or that doesn’t require 18 years old and above. Because Im still 16 and if they check my SSN theyll know im still 16 and not 18.
...asked on July 4th, 2011 @ 10:00 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
As far as I know you don’t have to be 18 to use a reloadable credit card. I can buy one at the grocery store and you just load money onto it. Maybe you have to be 18 to buy it but none checks your SSN. You go to the grocery store and buy one. Simple as that.
...answered by ♥ Mary ♥ on July 4, 2011 @ 10:16 am
Try wired plastic. I think they require a SS. However, I don’t’ think you have to be 18 years old.
Other than that to can go to cvs, wallgreens, wal mart, or etc and buy a American express or visa pre paid card that requires no info at all just have to pay for it. WARNING there are fees for these cards.
...answered by stugots on July 4, 2011 @ 10:44 am
You will not find one. You will need a valid government issued ID to buy a re loadable gift card. And since you must be 18 to buy one, you don’t have an option here.
However, you can buy the visa gift card, which although not reloadable, pretty much does most of the things the visa reloadable can do.
...answered by GiftCardBlogger™ on July 4, 2011 @ 11:32 am