Search Our Question Database
- Use Your Noodle on is getting a student credit card at 18 a good idea?
- LUKE on is getting a student credit card at 18 a good idea?
- Chris C on I am looking for a small business start up loan. can anyone help?
- Christine J on is getting a student credit card at 18 a good idea?
- rtfm on I am looking for a small business start up loan. can anyone help?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (1939)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3072)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (1961)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- is getting a student credit card at 18 a good idea?
- Where can I post for an investor/buyer for my new concept?
- I am looking for a small business start up loan. can anyone help?
- How does one start a business if the business venture has little to do with distribution?
- Real life credit card debt settlement amounts?
Is it safe to give my social secrity number to the greendot prepaid credit card people?
I am a minor, so it asked for my social security number, and my parents. When I called, i was outsourced to someone with a very thick middle eastern/indian/i dont know accent (not trying to sound racist) but is it safe to give my social security number to a real person in a different country?
...asked on June 30th, 2011 @ 10:00 pm in Credit Card - PrePaid
Personally, as far as I am concerned, the cc people don’t need to know my ssn. check with other cc companies and see if they ask you for the same things before you submit..
...answered by Grainov Truth on June 30, 2011 @ 10:22 pm
Probably not safe. Have you researched the company thoroughly?
Check it up on the internet by entering the name in a Google search bar, or check http://www.ripoffreport.com
When in doubt, do not give out any SSN information.
...answered by InspectorBudget on June 30, 2011 @ 10:57 pm