Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Prepaid Credit Card From Wal-Mart.?
I wanted to get a credit card so i can order things online with my own money, but i was wondering how old do you have to be to get one, or even if there was a specific age?
...asked on June 24th, 2011 @ 10:00 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
as long as u got money ur able to get a pre paid cuz its coming out of ur money
...answered by GO SNAKY on June 24, 2011 @ 10:17 am
i’m not too sure about the age but u can go into a walmart and put money onto a gift card and use it online.
...answered by 23 Wks~ Dylan Xavier on June 24, 2011 @ 10:26 am
Trust me. You do not want to go through all the trouble for a prepaid credit card. Just get a one time use Visa gift card.
I am going through the nightmare of this stupid prepaid wal-mart credit card right now and it is a pain in the ass.
Unless you plan to keep the card for a long time and are willing to pay the $ 3 monthly fee after you buy it then don’t get one….and if your not 18 then one of your parents will have to be present to give their consent and some info when you activate it over the phone (I don’t think you would be able to do it online since your guardian has to give consent). This process takes about half an hour.
So. All of that said just go to Rite Aid or Walgreen’s and get a Visa Gift Card that gives you the choice of how much you want to load (some of them have preset prices) Just be sure the amount you put on is at least $ 25 or else you won’t be able to get one. O..and you can buy one of these no matter how young you are.
...answered by smores92 on June 24, 2011 @ 10:39 am