Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
Can my money on my payoneer account be traced?
I recently signed up for a Payoneer account and through them, I got a prepaid Mastercard debit card. I have a little online business from home to earn extra cash and I get paid through Payoneer (which is an online site like Paypal that accepts payments and when I get paid through Payoneer, it gets put onto my Mastercard prepaid debit card). Due to the bad economy, I’m currently on state assistance for food stamps and I also get help through the housing authority to pay my rent. I don’t earn much through my online business every month…just enough for the essentials like gas money, food, clothing, etc. So my little business I run from home just gives me a little extra money every month to help cover the basics that the state can’t cover. When I signed up through Payoneer, they did ask for my social security number. My question is, if Payoneer asked for my Social security number, is it possible that my money can be traced like through a normal checking account? If I’m getting paid through Payoneer and am putting my money onto a prepaid Mastard debit card, does that work like a normal checking account and my money can be traced like it could through a normal local bank account? I know that whatever money is deposited into my regular bank account can be accounted for through the local housing authority who helps pay rent and through the state who helps with food stamps. I just want to be careful and not break any rules by having a prepaid Mastercard on it that has a little money on it. I want to be very careful with everything…so can money on a prepaid debit card through Payoneer be traced like a normal checking account or does it work differently since it’s through Payoneer and it’s on a prepaid debit card instead of a regular checking account?
...asked on September 23rd, 2013 @ 2:40 pm in Credit Card - PrePaid
You better report the money from your online business or you will be busted for welfare fraud.
...answered by ❦Deceased Kitteh❦ on September 23, 2013 @ 3:14 pm
You better look at your application. If you are not in the simple reporting group, you need to report all income you receive.
...answered by Ann on September 23, 2013 @ 3:54 pm
I’m Nissim, a Community Manager at Payoneer.
I’d like to clarify that Payoneer is not a bank, and that there is no checking account associated with your card. Our regulators do, however, require us to keep a valid government issued photo ID on file for each cardholder.
...answered by Nissim A. on September 23, 2013 @ 4:15 pm