Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
can you pay credit card bills with a visa gift card?
I would like to pay my credit card bill but my bank takes too long to process the amount I need to pay so I was wondering if a visa gift card worked
...asked on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:41 pm in Credit Card - PrePaid
yes it will work make sure have the amount you want to pay on your credit card you can pay by phone or and online.
...answered by Techguy on June 22, 2013 @ 9:13 pm
Gift cards have no cash value.
...answered by Stan on June 22, 2013 @ 9:34 pm
off course not you must use the gift card to buy items you cannot pay a CC bill with it, in fact it is not even legal to pay one card with another
...answered by Calvin C on June 22, 2013 @ 10:22 pm
If you set up two paypal accounts. Link the gift card to one of them, and then send money to the other paypal account. Go to send money, pick personal, and then select gift. There is a fee of 14.95 that paypal will charge you The money is avaiable in your paypal account , but it takes 3-4 days to send it to your bank.
...answered by James on June 22, 2013 @ 11:07 pm