Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
What do I do to put two visa gift card balances together?
Ok I am having a problem you know when you buy two 25$ iTunes card for example they don’t creat 2 separate cards it accumulates and you have a 50$ balance but I have been wondering for sometime of you can do this same thing wih visa gift card because every time I buy one I go register it online and they are seperate cards so I cannot make one big purchase online but two small ones can some one help- how do you combien two visa gift cards on one account
...asked on March 13th, 2013 @ 2:41 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
Not possible. VISA assigns each card a unique number that retains its own balance. Each must be used separately, sorry. Hopefully, you can find some online stores that will accept multiple payment sources.
...answered by Zombie on March 13, 2013 @ 2:54 am