Search Our Question Database
- NunyaBidNess on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- archlydia on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- Cherry S on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- Billie on Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- StephenWeinstein on If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2108)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3192)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- Do I really need to keep my credit card accounts open?
- If capital one increases your credit limit does that mean your credit score is improving?
- Working Capital, current ratio and Acid-test ratio?
- Applying for a credit card: Source of income question?
- Capital gains tax increase (Jan 1) from 15% to 23.8%. Do dems not realize this is the worse possible time?
What do I do to put two visa gift card balances together?
Ok I am having a problem you know when you buy two 25$ iTunes card for example they don’t creat 2 separate cards it accumulates and you have a 50$ balance but I have been wondering for sometime of you can do this same thing wih visa gift card because every time I buy one I go register it online and they are seperate cards so I cannot make one big purchase online but two small ones can some one help- how do you combien two visa gift cards on one account
...asked on March 13th, 2013 @ 2:41 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
Not possible. VISA assigns each card a unique number that retains its own balance. Each must be used separately, sorry. Hopefully, you can find some online stores that will accept multiple payment sources.
...answered by Zombie on March 13, 2013 @ 2:54 am