Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
How long does it take visa to process an online payment?
Just put some money in it today online and im wondering how long it takes to show up? My mom says visa doesnt process money on the weekends, is this true? I need to buy something on ebay, so i want the money to show up on the visa account as soon as possible. thank you for your help.
...asked on December 27th, 2012 @ 7:40 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
...answered by kotsos on December 27, 2012 @ 7:56 am
usually it takes a few days .
...answered by jojo on December 27, 2012 @ 8:29 am
Depending on what type of Visa card you have; whether prepaid debit, ATM through your bank account, and/or credit card; the following would apply:
ATM Visa Debit Cards, would post immediately as CASH into your bank ATM checking account as long as you made the deposit before Friday it would post at midnight if it were CASH.
Regular Revolving Credit Cads, would post anywhere from 3-4 business days, and/or 5-7 if mailed to your account if you were not associated with a bank that granted the card to you so that you could make the payment in person. If in person, the funds would post to your account any business day, the same day; but would not be available for 2-3 posting days.
If Visa Prepaid Card, you would be able to login on to your account online and see the funds immediately and you would not have to worry about waiting for the bank to clear the funds. Your Mom was almost right, but what she’s failing to realize here is that Visa Corporation is not the one clearing the payment, but it’s your bank that the Visa Card is issued from. Visa Corporation is the owner of the copyright logo, Visa; but they do not have anything to do with your payments and what goes on with your payments once you pay your bank.
In the future, as a backup, get a Visa Prepaid Card, load funds worldwide using your same CASH by purchasing a Money Pack and you can purchase them 24/7 through CVS and other local pharmacies, activate your Money Pack, and place funds quickly on your Visa or Mastercard ATM Debit Card and immediately have funds available in 2 seconds! It’s awesome and I personally use it as a backup and you get a virtual checking account with them also. If you would have chosen this route, had this type of card already setup and activated; you would be able right now this second to login to Ebay and make your purchase online for whatever it is you wish to purchase. If you ever wish to apply for one of our prepaid Visa or Mastercard ATM Debit Cards, please contact us at our website for more information! ( http://www.thecreditfilesmistress.com/ContactUs.html ) Good Luck!
...answered by THECREDITFILESCOINC on December 27, 2012 @ 8:35 am