Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
Can I add a Visa Gift Card to my PayPal account?
I have a $ 20 Visa Gift Card. I want to add it to my PayPal account to buy an item on eBay. Can I add a plain old Visa Gift Card to PayPal?
...asked on August 10th, 2012 @ 12:20 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
the first person who answered is like a spammer because i keep seeing that same message everywhere even when it has nothing to do with the question but yes you can add it. The one i use was i think $ 25. and it was a gift2go one. but i think every visa gift card works
...answered by nobody on August 10, 2012 @ 1:17 am
Jamie If you find out how to do this please email me at email@example.com with how to do this.
I have a 100$ visa gift card I want to deposit onto paypal and withdraw fom bank.
On ehow.com it says that you must make a paypal account and then link it to a bank account and then you can transfer the money to paypal.
Please let me know if this works. Thank you
...answered by Shaun diZle on August 10, 2012 @ 1:52 am
Yes, you can add a visa gift card to a paypal account.
First, you need to register your Visa or other prepaid gift card. There should be a website that you can go to for this (it should say in the information that came with it/on the card). If you’re not sure which website, giftcardmall.com/visagift is a website that you can try for a prepaid Visa gift card.
After you did this, log in to paypal.
On the top there are the options “my account,” “send money,” “request money,” etc. Hold your mouse over “profile” and the option to “Add or Edit Credit Card” will show up. Click on that.
Then, click on “Add a Card” and enter in all of the info and your card will be added.
Sometimes you will need to confirm your credit card by entering in a four digit code. This will be in the transactions part of the website that you previously registered your gift card on. After you have logged in and copied the 4 digit code, you will have to confirm in on paypal.
These steps are
“1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click Credit/Debit Cards under Financial Information.
4. Select the card and click Link and Confirm My Card.”
5. Enter your PayPal code and click Submit.”
...answered by Irene on August 10, 2012 @ 2:36 am