Search Our Question Database
- Henry on starting a business help[ please?
- Stan on How long should I wait to apply for a different credit card If I just got one?
- Go with the flow on How long should I wait to apply for a different credit card If I just got one?
- StephenWeinstein on Im 18 and want a Credit Card HELP?
- Young Fortune 500 on Im 18 and want a Credit Card HELP?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2086)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3176)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
can a prepaid visa credit card be levied like a bank account can?
...asked on May 26th, 2012 @ 8:21 am in Credit Card - PrePaid
Yes. It’s basically a guaranteed bank account. If you exceed your account, however, your card will likely be frozen and you’ll end up being charged various (expensive) penalties.
...answered by Newlungs2004 on May 26, 2012 @ 8:52 am
No it can not. There is no way a prepaid credit/debit/gift cards can not be levied or garnished. The amount is already on the card and most are not FDIC insured. The cards are not reported to the Credit Card bureaus. Even the prepaid credit cards that claim they are reported are not.
...answered by webworm90 on May 26, 2012 @ 9:12 am