Search Our Question Database
- HubP on what is the best credit card with low APR to get?
- Oh it's me! on what is the best credit card with low APR to get?
- Len J on How does paying tuition with a credit card actually work?
- . . on what is the best credit card with low APR to get?
- In Science we trust on Where can I find some good Venture Capatilists?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1317)
- Bank – Capital One (1576)
- Bank – Discover (1319)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (2802)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (1599)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3600)
- Is it a good idea to open a credit card?
- what is the best credit card with low APR to get?
- I purchased a home for my parents. I would like to get out of this completely can i refinance and change owner
- How does paying tuition with a credit card actually work?
- Where can I find some good Venture Capatilists?
will i get cash back if i return something using my walmart credit card?
If I buy something today using my walmart credit card and return it will they give me cash instead of putting it on my card? I think they’ve done it before but not sure. What about a regular credit card?
...asked on May 28th, 2011 @ 4:20 pm in Credit Card - Cash Back
not if you bought it in last few days. it will be a credit back on card.
...answered by David Z on May 28, 2011 @ 5:12 pm
If you bring in the receipt, they will place the refunded money back on any card you use.
You can go in without a reseipt but then they may give you less money than you paid for the item.
...answered by William on May 28, 2011 @ 5:20 pm
No. If you buy something with a credit card and return it, the refund is returned directly to the credit card account. It’s also important to keep in mind that in most cases the refund is not immediate and that it may take several days for your available credit to reflect the level it was at before you bought the item that you are returning. If cash returns were available for credit card purchases, fraud would be come more prevalent: i.e. people buying items on credit with the sole purpose of returning them for cash.
...answered by Alexandra on May 28, 2011 @ 5:55 pm