Search Our Question Database
- robrobiii on What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Jo on Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Serge M on Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- tiggerkitty3 on Calling single parent Moms?
- Mohammad on expected return of the equity?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2338)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3216)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
- What is the ultimate goal of the capital budgeting process? THanks!?
- Capital Budgeting question. What evaluation techniques are most often used to make capital budgeting decisions?
- Is all of a capital lease payment considered gross income for FIT?
- Calling single parent Moms?
- expected return of the equity?
CASHBACK BONUS AND DISCOVER card?
Hello. I have a discover card cashback bonus card and someone called in as me which caused Discover Card to place my account on hold. It has been three weeks now and I have very little time to go to prove i am the account holder by showing my driver’s license. I just check right now and i have 0.00 dollars in cashback bonus in which i was suppose to have $ 130.00. I am so friggin pissed since it took me two years to accumulate all of that bonus. What should I do and do they have the right to forfeit from me?
...asked on August 31st, 2013 @ 8:44 am in Bank - Discover
For someone to get access to your cash back account, they had to have your account number. You need to report this identity theft. Otherwise, they could be running up your account. Make the time to do what ever you have must to prove your identity to them.
You also should check your credit report to make sure there aren’t any other ID thefts and put alerts on all three credit bureaus.
By the way, it isn’t smart to just let the cash bonus lay there. Pull it out as soon as $ 20 accumulates. They don’t pay interest.
...answered by bdancer222 on August 31, 2013 @ 9:03 am