Search Our Question Database
- tma on On California taxes are capital gains taxed at a special rate like federal taxes, or are they taxed the same?
- ANT B on How does someone get good credit, without the need of a credit card?
- stan c on How does someone get good credit, without the need of a credit card?
- delirium_sj on How does someone get good credit, without the need of a credit card?
- Jay, not J. on How does someone get good credit, without the need of a credit card?
- Balance Transfer (2441)
- Bank – American Express (1583)
- Bank – Capital One (2081)
- Bank – Discover (1548)
- Credit Card – Airline Miles (306)
- Credit Card – Business (3099)
- Credit Card – Cash Back (1191)
- Credit Card – PrePaid (4035)
- Credit Card – Student (3174)
- Debt Consolidation (1818)
- Foreclosure (3123)
- Loan – Auto (1992)
- Loan – Business (2068)
- Loan – Home (3181)
- Refinancing (3710)
how to transfer money from my Paypal to my bank account?
my paypal account balance is about $ 700 (after selling my iphone 4). and i already have my bank account linked to my paypal. but i donno how to transfer that money to my bank account so i can use it!
...asked on August 14th, 2011 @ 7:00 pm in Balance Transfer
When Paypal unfreezes the money, you go to paypal.com, sign in, click on withdraw money and follow the instructions. Allow 3-5 days for the transfer to complete.
...answered by the tax lady on August 14, 2011 @ 7:17 pm
Log into Paypal and go to your Account screen. At the top, you’ll see a tab that says “Transfer”. Follow the instructions to transfer the money from Paypal to your bank account. It takes about 3 days before it will show up in your bank account.
There is an easier and quicker way to get your money out of your Paypal account. Within Paypal’s website you can request a Paypal Debit Card. Once they send it to you, you can use it just like a bank debit card. You can also withdraw your money right away by using any ATM machine.
After you request the debit card, it takes 1-2 weeks to receive it in the mail but it will help you in the future to get your money quicker and you don’t have to transfer and wait 3-5 days for it.
...answered by Mary Kay on August 14, 2011 @ 7:31 pm